TAKE THIS 6 MONTH CONTRACT AND RAKE IN $42,000 – $49,200!
Calling all RNs! Here’s an exceptional opportunity from Hawthorne Effect for both local and nomadic nurses.
A new study looking at ways to interrupt cyclical vomiting is getting started and HEROs are needed.
- Contract Length: 6 months, renewable
- Time Committment: 2-3 scheduled home “setup” visits with 4 cyclical vomiting episode captures expected.
- On call? Yes – 24/7 during contract period (scheduled unavailable periods are allowed)
- Skill set: ER/ICU experience required, excellent assessment and communication skills, SQ injection proficient, venipuncture proficient, understanding of pharmaceutical trials procedures preferred
- Compensation: $7,000/month for local HEROs, $8,200/month + accommodations for Frontline HEROs (nomads) with signed contract (not prorated for actual client visits)
- 1099 contract job
What’s a HERO and who is Hawthorne Effect? Click the link below to find out.
PS: If you love the opportunity, please let Hawthorne know that Corrine Carter from Professional RN Services sent you their way. We’ll get a referral bonus that helps us keep this site FREE.